Is PHP one of your love languages? Are you a Joomla Jedi? Do you swear allegiance to the flag of open source solutions?
Are you looking for a position that aligns your passion with purpose? If so, let's talk.
We're looking to hire an entrepreneurially-minded individual who can help us expand our capacity, constructively collaborate, and contribute to our client's success – as a member of the team responsible for digital initiatives, including development, site design, site management and application development.
We're looking for a design-savvy developer, or a code-oriented designer. If you're a designer who loves code, or a developer who loves design, read on. If you're ready Click me to apply.
At minimum, qualified candidates will have 3 years experience in web development, a BFA or in graphic design or BS in related studies, a thorough understanding of content management, and an understanding of and ability to integrate graphic design principles.
- Knowledge of web usability, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL, DNS, Apache server management with WHM and CPanel, site security and other web management fundamentals.
- You value open source solutions over proprietary solutions, and relish the thought of solving problems with open-source software.
- The ideal candidate is experienced in backend site administration and management, front-end user interactions, and how they work together. For us, the data is inseparable from the user interaction.
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, innovative exploration, the ability to inquisitively listen and deal with ambiguity is critical.
- Experience with the Joomla! CMS is not mandatory for consideration, but preferred. If you're not familiar with Joomla or have never used a content management system, this position may not be suitable for you, but it's up to you tell us how your previous experience would benefit us. If you are, tell us why you think you are a good fit in your cover letter.
- Familiarity with app development, app frameworks, PHP customization.
- We work in a Mac-based environment, with support PCs.
- Did you notice we didn't mention Wordpress or Drupal? If you have experience with those platforms, it's of interest, and would be a welcome addition to our capabilities. We develop primarily in the Joomla! CMS.