Direct Dial: (440) 809.8970 | Book a time to speak with me
A graduate of Lorain County Community College and Bowling Green State University, Brian is President and design director with over 30 years of experience in marketing, design, custom font and type design and interactive media.
- Currently serving as the UCDA National Design Conference Chair; and as a board member of Sonlife North America.
- Brian served on the board of directors of the Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio from 2006-2016.
- Brian served as an Entrepreneur Specialist with GLIDE, the Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise, providing expertise on marketing to GLIDE, entrepreneurs, startup businesses and established enterprises.
Find Brian's spheres of influence on
- Linotype | MyFonts.com | Identifont
- Writing: Aspirations (Insight and thought leadership for communication professionals)
Recent Articles: Visit the news section to find recent articles.
Brian's professional affiliations include:
- AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) since 1985
- CIVA (Christians In the Visual Arts)
- NNCG (National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers)
- Type Directors Club
- SOTA (The Society of Typographic Aficionados)
- UCDA (University and College Designers Association)
- ABACC (Association of Business Administrators of Christian Colleges)