The LCADA Way cares for individuals and families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. Their approach is centered on Leadership, Compassion, Awareness, Dedication, and Advocacy.
Aespire designed a web site that connects people with the help they need, and empowers The LCADA Way with resources for fundraising and engaging donors online.
With a growing regional presence, a new identity, and the challenge of a multilingual community, The LCADA Way's digital presence is the foundation of a more effective positioning and communication strategy.
Guided by analytics from an interim, mobile–first web site developed by Aespire, the new LCADA Way was designed following our Design with Purpose process:
- Content hierarchy and site content architecture was based on analysis of visitor patterns, audience personas, and visitor profiles.
- Insights gained from analysis of competing programs guided the decisions to visually focus on positive outcomes, through the metaphor of path: roads, lanes, pathways to symbolize the journey to positive mental health.
- Guided stakeholders through a wireframe design process, gray screening the design approach to validate design and user interface decisions.
Enhanced by Bloomerang, a donor database and fundraising software solution that helps nonprofits decrease donor attrition and increase revenue, The LCADA Way now has modern fundraising and donor management capabilities.
- Custom online donation forms, specifically aligned with the appeal, are integrated with the content managed website.
- The entire constituent ecosystem, including donors, volunteers, sponsors, grantees and more are managed through a web portal.
- A comprehensive approach to donor management and donor retention enable The LCADA Way to be better stewards of donor relationships.